Terms & Conditions
1. CONTRACT - The letting of the Property (“the Property”) for any period (“the Tenancy”) shall be between the Owner of the Property (“the Owner”) and the person(s) named on the booking form (“the Tenant(s)”) such expression to include any other person occupying the Property with the Tenant(s).
2. RENTS - All rentals shown on the website are per night unless otherwise stated.
3. PAYMENT & CONFIRMATION - Bookings are accepted by email or via our nominated booking platforms. Once the payment for rental deposit (30% - for bookings made more than 6 weeks in advance of the commencement of the holiday) or full payment is received (if booking made less than 6 weeks in advance of the commencement of the holiday), we will confirm the full details of the booking in writing or via email to the Tenant. Once confirmation has been issued the Tenant is liable for the total rent. The balance of rent must be paid at least 6 weeks before arrival without further demand. NB. Detailed arrangements for access to the Property will be given within the confirmation letter.
4. CANCELLATION - For cancelled holidays the dates will be made re-available and if re-let the Tenant will receive a full refund of the rental paid less a €30.00 administration charge.
5. PETS - Dogs may be permitted, but by prior arrangement only. A maximum of 2 dogs per unit.
6. BED LINEN & TOWELS - Bed linen, bathroom towels, pool towels and tea-towels are all provided.
7. SIZE & PARTY - The property is equipped and offered for the number of people stated on the website and parties in excess of this number cannot be accepted (except after discussion and agreement in person with the Owner). The person who makes the booking certifies that he/she is over 18 years of age, a member of the occupying party and authorised to agree to the booking conditions on behalf of all party members. He/she agrees to take responsibility for all members of the party including any payment default or change in personal circumstances.
8. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE - The Property is available for occupation no earlier than 3.30pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am at the latest on the day of departure, unless specifically agreed otherwise.
9. PROPERTY DESCRIPTION - Within the limitations imposed by the website we believe that the Property is fairly described. Should any further information be required on this property please call.
10. WITHDRAWAL - In the very unlikely event that the Property is withdrawn by the Owner, for reasons out of their control (eg. by fire, sale etc.) the Tenancy shall be cancelled and the rent paid shall be refunded. The Tenant shall not be entitled to any further damages.
11. EQUIPMENT FAILURE - Every effort is made to ensure all items of equipment described and supplied by the Owners are in good working order; however no guarantee is given or liability accepted if breakdowns occur before or during a holiday. Whilst the Owner will endeavour to organise repairs or replacements as quickly as possible delays inevitably do occur, particularly during the main season.
12. TENANTS OBLIGATIONS i) The Tenant will take all reasonable care of the Property and ensure that the Property and all equipment is left clean and tidy at the end of the holiday. ii) The Tenant shall not do or suffer to be done in or upon the Property any act or thing which may be a nuisance, damage or annoyance to other occupiers of the site of which the Property forms part (where appropriate) or the Owner or the Tenants or occupiers of any adjoining premises. iii) The Tenant will pay for the replacement of all furniture or household effects lost, destroyed or damaged beyond repair as a consequence of their actions – any damage or breakages to the Property, fittings or equipment must be reported to the Owner immediately. iv) The Tenant will take full responsibility for themselves and their party when using the swimming pool and all other areas/ facilities on site. They will also be asked to accept the Site rules, available pre-stay on request.
13. SECURITY DEPOSITS - Where indicated on the Property details a Security Deposit is payable with, and in addition to, the balance (or full) payment of the holiday. The deposit is held in lieu of the obligations set out in Point 12 above and deductions will be made where applicable. The Security Deposit is normally refunded in full within 7-14 days of departure, subject to a satisfactory inspection of the property by the Owner or nominated representative.
14. NOISE & NUISANCE - The Owner accepts no responsibility for work taking place outside the boundary of the Property, nor for noise or nuisance resulting from third party activity over which it has no control or prior knowledge.
15. COMPLAINTS - All complaints must be notified immediately to ensure sufficient time is given to investigate and/or take the necessary remedial action. Compensation will not be offered where the Tenant has denied the Owner the opportunity to rectify matters during their holiday.
16. TERMINATION - The Owners reserve the right to terminate the Tenancy immediately if any of the above conditions are not observed.
17. LOST PROPERTY - The personal belongings of the Tenant are the complete responsibility of the Tenant and no liability can be accepted for any loss or damage. Any articles left by the Tenant can be forwarded at the cost of the tenant by mutual agreement.